亚运英语礼仪用语2.

亚运英语礼仪用语2.

51.  When serving wine, how much should you fill the guests’ glasses? 上酒时,倒多少给客人为宜?
  Half the glass is okay. 酒杯只倒二分之一满。
  52.  When drinking with a Korean, what should you pay attention to? 与韩国人喝酒时,应注意什么?
  The younger should turn to the side when drinking with an old Korean to show his respect. 晚辈跟长辈一起喝酒时,晚辈必须将身子侧向一边喝酒,以示对长辈尊敬。
  53.  When dining with some friends, you want to add some salt to your food, but the salt bottle is quite far from you, on the other end of the will you do then? 当你与朋友共餐,你想要给食物加盐,但盐瓶放在桌子的另一端,离你较远,你应该怎么办?
  You may ask someone who is near the bottle to pass it to you with a sentence like “Maggie, would you please pass me the salt?” 请靠近盐瓶的人递给你,可以说类似的句子,如:“Maggie, 能把盐递给我吗?”
  54.  What is the proper way to eat bread?  吃面包的正确方法是什么?
  The proper way is to first break it into small pieces and then butter one piece at a time. 吃面包的正确方法是将其掰成小块,然后一次吃一片并涂上黄油。
  55.  When you drink soup for western food, what is the proper way to use the spoon? 西餐中喝汤时的恰当方法是什么?
  You should use the spoon to take the soup from the edge of the bowel to the middle, not the other way round. 汤匙由身内向外舀出,并非由外向内。
  56.  While drinking soup, what should you pay attention to? 喝汤时应当注意什么?
  Don't make any sound. 不要出声。
  57.  When eating salad, you should use a spoon or a fork? 吃沙拉时,你应该用勺还是用叉?
  A fork.叉。
  58.  After drinking coffee, where should you put the spoon? 喝完咖啡,你应怎样摆放咖啡匙?
  To place it on the saucer.放在碟子上。
  59.  Is it appropriate to place your elbows on the dinner table? 将双肘置于餐桌上合适吗?
  It's appropriate to place your elbows on the table only after dinner when
  there is no food in front of you. 只有餐后桌上没有食物时方可如此。
  60.  How to show that you don't want any wine? 如何表明你不需要续酒?
  A simple “No,thank you.” to your waiter will suffice. 直接告诉侍者无需添酒,并表示感谢。
  61.  Within how many hours a thanks letter should be sent? 感谢信应在多少小时内发出?
  24 hours is the rule so that the message is not forgotten. 24小时之内。该原则是为了避免双方忘记此事。
  62.  How does a good host or hostess normally do to welcome a guest? 主人应如何接待客人?
  The host should stand up and receive the guest, offer a chair and a cup of coffee. He shouldn't sit down until the guest takes a seat. 主人要起身接待客人,给他让一个座位并且倒上一杯咖啡,在客人落座之前主人不能坐下。
  63.  When the guest rises to leave, what does the host should do? 当客人起身告辞时,主人需做什么?The host should go with him as far as the door of the house or the elevator.主人需将客人送到门口或者电梯口。
  64.  When a match comes to the end, how should you leave properly? 比赛即将结束,你应如何正确退场? You should leave after the formal end of the match. 等比赛正式结束后和大家一起退场。
  65.  If you are late for the performance, and also you find somebody else is sitting on your seat, how should you do politely?看演出时你迟到了,并且发现被人占了座位,你应该怎么办?