英语面试必备口语推荐

 英文面试必备口语:如何描述自己做过的工作

英语面试必备口语推荐

Describe the best job you ever had.

请描述一下你所做过的最好的一份工作。

I enjoyed all the jobs I've had,but if I were to choose one,it would probably be when I worked as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Marketing of EU Pharmaceuticals.

到目前为止,每份工作我都做得非常愉快。如果要我选择一个的话,那可能就是在EU制药公司担任的营销副总裁行政助理一职。

It was the first time I worked for a senior-level executive.

那是我第一次在高层主管手下工作。

He was the best boss I've ever worked for.

他是我所遇到的上司中最棒的一位。

The pace was fast and he was demanding,but I learned a great deal from him-organizational skills,industry knowledge,business acumen,professionalism and integrity,to name a few.

虽然他是一位步调快,要求高的人,但是我从他身上学到了许多东西,如组织技巧,行业知识,商业智慧,专业精神以及诚实正直的品质等,实在不胜枚举。

It was almost an honor and reward to be able to work so closely with a competent executive like him.

能够这么近距离地与像他这样一位有才能的高级主管一起工作,简直是一种荣耀与奖赏。

By the time he became president,I was indispensable to him and continued to serve as Executive Assistant to him until he returned to his headquarters in Europe.

到他成为总裁的时候,对他而言我已经不可或缺。后来,我一直担任他的行政助理,直到他回到欧洲总部。

回答此问题时,应列举与应聘职位相关的`例子,并且强调自己有应聘职位所要求的经验和技术。

英文面试必备口语分享

1. Are you hiring?

你们招人吗?

2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.

我看到你们在报纸上登的广告想来应聘这个工作。

3. When can you come in for an interview?

你什么时候可以来面试?

4. Do you have any references?

你有介绍信吗?

5. What’s your past job experience?

你以往有何工作经验?

6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.

你的履历表给人印象深刻,史密斯先生。

7. What are your qualifications?

您具备什么资历?

8. What’s the starting salary?

起始薪金是多少?

9. What possibilities are there for advancement?

获得提升有何要求?

10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?

你们为职员提供何种假期/福利?

Part Two: Dialogues

1. Resumes and Interviews履历表和面试

A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.

B: What is it?

A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.

B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …

A: Come on, what have you got to lose?

B: What about my resume?

A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.

B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.

A:嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看。

B:是什么广告?

A:招聘广告。看上去很适合你。

B: 让我瞧瞧。“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理。需良好的组织才能。具有经验。有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”。哦,我不知道……

A: 别这样,你又不会损失什么。