英语面试:如何回答“你为何离职”

面试方】:

英语面试:如何回答“你为何离职”

1)Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?你为什么要辞去现在的工作来我们这里?

2)What‘s the reason for you to leave your present job?你为何要辞去你现在的工作?

3)For what do you decide to leave your present job?你为何要辞去你现在的工作?

4)How would you evaluate your present firm?你如何评价你现在的公司?

5)How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?你对失去所有的福利怎么看?

6)What was your reason for leaving?你为什么要离开呢?

7)Do you enjoy your present job?你喜欢目前的工作吗?

8)What made you decide to change your job?什么原因使你决定换工作?

9)I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading do you plan to change your job?我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职?

10)Why have you changed you job so frequently?你为什么经常换工作?

11)Whatis the reason why you left your previous employer?你为何要离开原来的雇主?

【应聘方】:

1)The job is out of my major/field/specialty/domain.我的工作不属于我的'专业范围/专业领域/专业/专业领域。

2)I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.我想找一个能给我带来提升机会的工作。

3)I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.我想找一个更具挑战性的工作。

4)My former company has been bankrupt.我原先那个公司已经破产了。

5)Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。

6)My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.我离职的理由是希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验

7)My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

我离职的原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。

8)I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.我为照顾住在外地的老母亲而申请辞职。

9)My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.我离职的理由是因为深知无升迁的机会。

10)I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter&office.我希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。

11)I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。

12)I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.

由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前离职。